At JCSRS we recognise the importance of students having opportunities to engage with their mainstream peers in structured and recreational activities.
ESF Access Essential Agreements
- Value and welcome every member of our community, and support their capacity to flourish.
- Engage with all students as unique individuals with their own interests, identities, abilities, strengths and needs.
- Create a culture of inclusion which is constructed by a community of exceptional leaders, teachers and support staff.
- Provide joyful learning environments enriched by student diversity.
- Identified students attending JCSRS.
- Students in other ESF schools who may require access to specialized facilities such as daily living facilities, sensory room experiences and/or hydrotherapy.
- Joining peer groups in recreational activities such as break/play times.
- Attending school events, celebrations and participating in classroom lessons.
- Book buddies
- Sports Day
- Maths and Science Day
- Siblings Day
- KGV CAS volunteers supporting students in enrichment activities
- KGV Christmas and Easter Parties