JCSRS has a bespoke curriculum that is designed to be broad and balanced to meet the needs of our diverse learners. The curriculum is taught through subjects but has significant elements of project based learning that enhance transdisciplinary application of knowledge and skills.
The JCSRS Curriculum is:
- Built around Global Competencies that put the learner at the centre of everything that we do
- Designed to be personalised, progressive and challenging for all the learners in our school
- Designed to give students multiple opportunities to practice skills through repeated and frequent exposure to similar knowledge and skills to develop deep learning and generalisation skills that they can take beyond the classroom
- Designed to reflect the whole person with strong links to therapeutic interventions
- Pathway driven and implemented through taught subjects